WORK VS PRIVATE
Describe your average work day:
During COVID the work day is flexible but because I work with 3 time zones India, South East Asia and the US it becomes a bit hectic. Beginning of weeks are more about setting objectives and scheduling calls and follow ups. The remainder of the day is a setting an hour for self-focus and going with the flow.
Describe your average day off:
It’s mostly quality time spend with family. However the last 6 months the same has been in abundance and a better connect has been established with family and friends. A little bit of work out, cooking experiments, training the kids and some TV time brings a good balance. I have also engaged in some online learning to keep myself abreast with the changing ecosystem in my field
What makes you really happy?
Honesty and transparency.
What irritates you the most?
Lack of focus and direction.
Who inspires you and why?
My children and parents as they inspire a lot of hope.
What is your favourite place in the world?
I like going on long drives as that’s what my father inculcated in me. To discover a place by walking or driving around.
What is vitality to you?
Vitality means maintaining high level of mental and physical energy.
How do you take care of your own vitality?
Good diet, good mood and good actions.
What is (are) your best tip(s) to share with others?
- Be well-read.
- Experiment a lot.
- Never repeat the same mistake twice.
- Don’t confuse efforts with results.
- How does a HR Coach take care of her own vitality? Read the interview with Piety de Jong.
- How does walking improve your performance at work and in life? Read the 6 most positive effects of walking.
- What are the best snacks to fuel the brain whilst working? Read the top 6 most delicious and healthy snacks.
- Working from home can sometimes be a struggle. Read 7 best tips on how to change struggles into positive challenges.
Office Talk by OnlineFitCompany contains informative blogs on physical and mental health and inspiring interviews with office workers and vitality experts.