WORK VS PRIVATE
Describe your average work day:
Purchasing ingredients, preparing and making our energy bars, devising new compositions, printing nutritional labels of our own composite bars and cleaning and disinfecting machines and workspace. Packing and sending orders.
Describe your average day off:
Reading newspapers and “nutrition-related” websites. Tracking website and Instagram. Playing tennis and enjoy a drink on a terrace.
What makes you really happy?
Watch television and listen to music.
What irritates you the most?
If I have added a wrong ingredient or weighed something wrong. Or if the packaging device is not working properly.
What is your favourite place in the world?
Amsterdam; the canals and the many restaurants and terraces remain fun.
What is vitality to you?
A body with a correct BMI and a good condition.
How do you take care of your own vitality?
For 42 years now, I have a profession where I move and walk all day, in combination with apparently genes that I don’t make me need to worry about my weight. As a result, I always have a good condition and BMI. And by cycling and playing tennis I keep my condition on track. I also always eat healthy, 3 meals a day and do not drink too much soda and alcohol. And I have never had the need to smoke, so I always feel vital. I snack healthy with Make My Bar.
What is (are) your best tip(s) to share with others?
- Try to cycle as much as possible, this is healthy for you and you do not burden your joints too much.
- Eat varied, lots of fruits and vegetables, that is always healthy.
- Exercise weekly and not too much alcohol and try to get enough sleep that your body is rested.
The perfect healthy snack according to your recipe. Are you looking for a fast, responsible bar without artificial additives? Make My Bar is vegan, raw and very tasty. Especially for you, because you like to decide what you eat. Moreover, you know very well what your body asks for: the perfect energy bar! That is why you can put together your own healthy bars via Make My Bar, because why eat something that does not make you happy? Click on the logo to visit the website.
- What are the best snacks to fuel the brain whilst working? Read the top 6 most delicious and healthy snacks.
- Working from home can sometimes be a struggle. Read 7 best tips on how to change struggles into positive challenges.
- How does a Brain Balance Expert take care of her own vitality? Read the interview with Charlotte Labee.
- How does a sleep coach take care of his own vitality? Read the interview with Mark Schadenberg.
Office Talk by OnlineFitCompany contains informative blogs on physical and mental health and inspiring interviews with office workers and vitality experts.