WORK VS PRIVATE
Describe your average work day:
Recording podcasts, writing blogs, catching up on new information, answering e-mails and calling customers.
Describe your average day off:
Doing fun things with my daughter, who is almost two years old.
What makes you really happy?
If I can make delicious new recipes and make people happy with them.
What irritates you the most?
People who are more then they pretend to be.
Who inspires you and why?
What is your favourite place in the world?
What is vitality to you?
It is very important; healthy food is the basis.
How do you take care of your own vitality?
Exercising, walking and being outside.
Which must read/see/follow do you highly recommend?
What is (are) your best tip(s) to share with others?
- Notice the small steps you can take today for yourself towards a healthier and fitter lifestyle.
- How does a Vitality Manager take care of his own vitality? Read the interview with Gert-Jan Aleman of Gemeente Den Haag.
- What are the best snacks to fuel the brain whilst working? Read the top 6 most delicious and healthy snacks.
- How does walking improve your performance at work and in life? Read the 6 most positive effects of walking.
- How to keep the eyes fit when working behind a screen. 7 exercises that prevent eye complaints.
Office Talk by OnlineFitCompany contains informative blogs on physical and mental health and inspiring interviews with office workers and vitality experts.